Winnipeg, October 27, 2017
For over 10 years, Norima Consulting Inc. has been transforming businesses and business processes by leveraging the right technology, at the right time, by, and in collaboration with, the right people. We facilitate faster, more efficient business processes to improve bottom lines, enhance competitive advantage, and enable clients to engage, understand, manage and serve their customers and clients more effectively. We offer technology consulting and strategic resourcing to organizations in Canada and the United States, across industries.
We are seeking to build our team of Business/Systems Analysts in our Winnipeg office. As the ideal candidate, you have knowledge and experience in the IIBA BA Body of Knowledge (BABOK). You demonstrate initiative, adaptability and IT knowledge, and you have effective communication skills. You have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience working with information technologies, and experience working in a business analysis and/or systems analyst capacity. Candidate must be local to Winnipeg.
You are personable and professional, a self-starter, and exceptionally organized. You like to jump in and work with others as part of a great team.
Examples of Your Successes and Abilities:
- Work with Systems Analysts, business and end-users to understand business needs
- Gather and develop current and future state business documentation
- The ability to model, abstract and simplify complex concepts so that they can be understood by a variety of stakeholders
- Requirements elicitation, use case modeling, use case narratives, user stories
- Conceptual data modeling, functional specification modeling, process modeling
- Experience with user interface and report layout design best practices
- Experience running facilitated sessions for requirements discovery, problem investigation, to gain group consensus and/or to make group decisions
- Issue resolution and gap analysis as it relates to problem analysis
- Effective communication of requirements and specifications to a variety of audiences including business users, IT professionals and other stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience with Agile Project Management
Norima is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company. We value intelligence, adaptability, energy and a pragmatic, disciplined focus on results. This is a great opportunity to be at the heart of a growing company. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank all that apply.Apply Now