Date Posted: October 22, 2018
Job Reference Code: 1022SN
Location: San Diego, California
Do you have an extraordinary interest in ServiceNow and ITSM solutions? Are you looking to join a rapidly growing team of IT professionals with a well demonstrated track record of success?
If you answered yes to these questions and are an enthusiastic ServiceNow developer, then Norima, a ServiceNow Bronze Services Partner, may have the ideal role for you.Download Job Posting (PDF)
Norima, a North American technology consulting company and recipient of the Best Workplaces in Technology for 2018 award, is in need of an experienced ServiceNow developer with functional and technical expertise to join our ServiceNow team in San Diego, California. As a ServiceNow Developer you will be responsible for contributing towards the success of implementing, enhancing, and maintaining the ServiceNow application suite. Our vision of the ideal candidate is someone who has two to three years of demonstrated ServiceNow development experience, along with a passion for leading and collaborating with internal and external teams to create exceptional user experiences.
Ideally you have:
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in ServiceNow including development, configuration, integration, and implementation with an advanced knowledge of the platform
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist Certification, ServiceNow Certified Application Developer Certification, and ServiceNow Certified System Administrator Certification are a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, related field, or equivalent education/work experience
- Deep understanding of system and ITSM core configurations in ServiceNow
- Hands on experience with implementations and/or migrations to the ServiceNow platform
- Experience integrating third-party software and APIs with ServiceNow using REST and SOAP
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Proven track record of accurate task breakdown/estimation, unit testing, and delivering on time and in scope.
- Experience with Portal Development preferred
The attitude we’re looking for:
- Diligent in ensuring the path to completion is clearly understood, while remaining open to revisions and alterations along the way.
- Always has more than one path to completion – or the steps to identify one – at the ready.
- Embraces the unknown as a learning opportunity and always finds a way to push a project forward, even with a lack of information.
- Is unwavering in the face of change and instead uses it as an opportunity to collaborate and brainstorm stronger solutions.
- Can seamlessly transition between teams, embracing their individual working styles and perspectives.
- Actively engages with teammates and stakeholders to ensure they are included in discussions and decisions.
- Feels a personal responsibility to take ownership over a project and overcome any roadblocks that may stand in the way.
- Is a thoughtful problem solver who considers the solution – and its impact – from multiple perspectives.
Please Note: The candidate must be able to re-locate to San Diego, California. We are only accepting candidates with work authorization for this position. (U.S. Citizen, Green Card, EAD).
For over 10 years, Norima Consulting Inc. has been transforming businesses by leveraging the right technology, at the right time, by, and in collaboration with, the right people. Norima has been consistently growing in both size and revenue for over a decade, almost exclusively by word of mouth, and this has only been possible by ensuring that we have been an employer of choice for top professionals who are passionate about demonstrating real results and committed to achieving excellence.
Norima works hard to provide a collaborative, rewarding environment and work opportunities that attract and retain top candidates and employees. Norima’s Learning and Growth strategy is to actively invest in professional development and to provide opportunity for progressive work assignments to build experience. Norima is a place where professional growth is actively supported and expected.
As a result of our efforts, Norima was named one of Best Workplaces in Canada™ in 2017 and 2018 , as well as one of the Best Places to Work in Technology™ . With an overall Trust Index score of 92% and a participation rate of 93.5%, it was revealed that 95% of respondents agreed with the summary statement: “Taking everything into account, I would say this is a great place to work.”
According to independent employee reviews on Glassdoor.com, 100% would recommend Norima to a friend, and 100% approve of the CEO. Norima has a summary score of 4.9 stars out of 5.0.
- One of the 50 Best Workplaces™ for Women
- Outstanding Medium Business by the Manitoba Chamber of Commerce
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a 401(k) matching program, a professional development program, and a positive work environment. This is a great opportunity to be at the heart of a growing company.
If you are interested in this position, please send a resume and cover letter in PDF format to: email@example.com
Please reference “Developer – ServiceNow” in the subject line, and please include the job reference code in your cover letter.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank all that apply.
Norima is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company. We value intelligence, adaptability, energy and a pragmatic, disciplined focus on results. This is a great opportunity to be at the heart of a growing company. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank all that apply.Apply Now