Norima, a Winnipeg-based technology consulting company that prides itself on its ability to deliver results in the most complex and challenging business environments is in need of experienced Business Analysts with functional and technical expertise to join one of our key delivery teams.
We are looking for candidates with exemplary character, consistency, and competence to join a growing team of professionals who share a passion for solving complex problems with technology-based solutions.Download Posting as PDF
Norima is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company, looking to hire the best, brightest, and hardest working consultants onto our high-calibre team. As the ideal candidate, you:
- Are client-delivery focused, and committed to working as a flexible extension to our clients to earn a place as their trusted advisor;
- Possess superior written and verbal communication skills;
- Have a natural curiosity towards gaining new understanding and broadening your knowledge base;
- Are skilled in managing and prioritizing multiple projects and competing deadlines; and
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Are practiced in conducting market research and business case development.
- Completed a university degree or college diploma;
- A minimum of seven (7) years proven working experience in information technologies;
- Exceptional communications and elicitation skills; and
- Knowledge and experience in the IIBA BA Body of Knowledge (BABOK);
- Experience facilitating working sessions for requirements discovery, for problem investigation, to gain group consensus, and/or to aid decision making;
- The ability to model, abstract, and simplify complex concepts so that they can be understood by a variety of stakeholders;
- Practiced in documenting use cases and associated processes, including data modeling, functional specification modeling and process modeling;
- Comfortable developing clear, concise and detailed documentation, including functional and non-functional specifications;
- Effective communication of requirements and specifications to a variety of audiences, including business users, technical stakeholders and senior leadership;
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve technology-related business problems;
- Experience gathering and developing current and future state documentation; and
- Strong understanding of the benefits and limitations of various SDLC methodologies (Waterfall & Agile).
For 13 years, Norima Consulting, Inc. has been transforming businesses by leveraging the right technology, at the right time, by, and in collaboration with, the right people. Norima has been consistently growing in both size and revenue for over a decade, almost exclusively by word of mouth, and this has only been possible by ensuring that we have been an employer of choice for top professionals who are passionate about demonstrating real results and committed to achieving excellence.
Norima works hard to provide a collaborative, rewarding environment and work opportunities that attract and retain top candidates and employees. Norima’s Learning and Growth strategy is to actively invest in professional development and to provide opportunity for progressive work assignments to build experience. Norima is a place where professional growth is actively supported and expected.
According to independent employee reviews on Glassdoor.com, 100% would recommend Norima to a friend, and 100% approve of the CEO. Norima has a summary score of 4.9 stars out of 5.0.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, an RRSP matching program, a professional development program, and a positive work environment. This is a great opportunity to be at the heart of a growing company.
If you are interested in this position, please respond with a resume and cover letter in PDF format.
Candidate must be willing to relocate to Winnipeg.
Job Type: Full-time
Norima is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company. We value intelligence, adaptability, energy and a pragmatic, disciplined focus on results. This is a great opportunity to be at the heart of a growing company. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank all that apply.Apply Now