Norima, a Winnipeg-based technology consulting company that prides itself on its ability to deliver results in the most complex and challenging business environments, is in need of experienced IT Project Managers with functional and technical expertise to join one of our key delivery teams.
We are looking for candidates with exemplary character, consistency, and competence to join a growing team of professionals who share a passion for solving complex problems with technology-based solutions.Download Posting as PDF
Norima is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company, looking to hire the best, brightest, and hardest working consultants onto our high-calibre team. As the ideal candidate, you:
- Are client-delivery focused, and committed to working as a flexible extension to our clients to earn a place as their trusted advisor;
- Possess superior written and verbal communication skills;
- Have a natural curiosity towards gaining new understanding and broadening your knowledge base;
- Are skilled in managing and prioritizing multiple projects and competing deadlines; and
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A university degree or college diploma relevant to IT;
- A minimum of five (5) years of proven work experience in IT project management delivery;
- Knowledge and experience with Agile Project Management; and
- Have acquired or are pursuing a formal project management certification (PMP, PRINCE2, etc.).
- Experience walking senior stakeholders through complex business decisions;
- Practiced in holding teams accountable for delivering business results, while making them feel valued and supported as professionals;
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity and facilitating discussion in order to solve complex problems;
- Demonstrable experience effectively managing scope, change and risk;
- Practiced in resource & budget planning and control;
- Experience using JIRA is an asset; and
- Prior business or systems analysis experience is an asset.
For 13 years, Norima Consulting, Inc. has been transforming businesses by leveraging the right technology, at the right time, by, and in collaboration with, the right people. Norima has been consistently growing in both size and revenue for over a decade, almost exclusively by word of mouth, and this has only been possible by ensuring that we have been an employer of choice for top professionals who are passionate about demonstrating real results and committed to achieving excellence.
Norima works hard to provide a collaborative, rewarding environment and work opportunities that attract and retain top candidates and employees. Norima’s Learning and Growth strategy is to actively invest in professional development and to provide opportunity for progressive work assignments to build experience. Norima is a place where professional growth is actively supported and expected.
According to independent employee reviews on Glassdoor.com, 100% would recommend Norima to a friend, and 100% approve of the CEO. Norima has a summary score of 4.9 stars out of 5.0.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, an RRSP matching program, a professional development program, and a positive work environment. This is a great opportunity to be at the heart of a growing company.
If you are interested in this position, please respond with a resume and cover letter in PDF format.
Candidate must be willing to relocate to Winnipeg.
Job Type: Full-Time
Norima is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company. We value intelligence, adaptability, energy and a pragmatic, disciplined focus on results. This is a great opportunity to be at the heart of a growing company. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank all that apply.Apply Now